Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am on stealing spree... This 1 from fanfic author

"I'm weird? No dear, everyone's so weird that it's actually normal."(because I really am weird)

"The first thing I'll say if someone will tell me he likes me, which by the way is impossible, would be... Are you crazy?"

"I watched this documentary that changed my perception of life. Now I know, the world revolves around me."

"Form a straight circle!"

"What would you do if I had an illegitimate child?"
"Do you... have an illegitimate child?"
"I'm just asking."
"O~kay... I'll kill you and the woman you were with, take care of your illegitimate child and make the runt hate you."
"You are one ungrateful brat."
"I don't want to hear that from a man who had an illegitimate child at his 40s..."
"I have yet to have an illegitimate child."
"Then let's have this conversation when you do have one."

"You have money? 'Cause I don't."
"You have no money? You? The adult have no money?"
"I'm pennisless..."
(O.o) "Wh-what?"
"I'm pennisless..."
"Pa... it's penny. less."
"What did I say?""Oh... I said peni-"
"I DO NOT KNOW THIS OLD MAN!!"